California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Data Subject Request Form
- Request to Know means a consumer request that a business disclose personal information that it has about the consumer as allowed under the CCPA.
- Request to Delete means a consumer request that a business delete personal information about a consumer that the business has collected from the consumer as allowed under the CCPA.
- Request to Correct means a consumer request that a business correct inaccurate personal information that the business maintains about them.
- Categories Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with the categories of personal information we have collected in the 12 months preceding your request and for each category: the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the personal information; the categories of third parties to whom we sold, shared or disclosed the category of personal information for a business purpose; and the business or commercial purpose for which we sold, shared or disclosed the category of personal information.
- Specific Pieces Report means a report provided in response to a Request to Know that provides you with the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Verify means to determine that the consumer making the request to know or request to delete is the consumer about whom the business has collected information.
2. Verification Process
For all requests made through this website under the CCPA, we will ask for personal information from you to verify your identity and ensure that you are the person who is the subject of the request. We will have a different verification process depending on the type of request. We may use third party verification companies to help us verify your identity. If we are unable to find you in our records, or match the data you provide on this website with what we have in our records, we will notify you.
- For a Request to Know seeking a Specific Pieces Report, we will seek three pieces of information to verify your identity. We will also ask you to provide a signed declaration, under penalty of perjury, that you are the person whose personal information is the subject of the request. If we are unable to verify your request for a Specific Pieces Report, we will treat it as a request for a Categories Report.
- For a Request to Know seeking a Categories Report, we will seek three pieces of information to verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your request for a Categories Report, we will direct you to the data handling practices in our online privacy statement.
- For a Request to Delete, we will seek three pieces of information to verify your identity. After receipt of a Request to Delete and verification information, we will seek confirmation before actually deleting any personal information.
- For a Request to Correct, we will seek three pieces of information to verify your identity.
- If you are making this request through an authorized agent, we will request written authorization from you and will seek to verify your identity in the manners stated above (depending on the request type) or we will accept a legal Power of Attorney under the California Probate Code to the authorized agent.
3. Authorized Agents:
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request. To make sure you have authorized the agent who submitted the request, we may require the agent to provide us your signed permission as proof. We may also require you to verify your own identity directly with us or to directly confirm with us that you provided the agent permission to submit the request.
4. Additional Information
We may deny requests pursuant to exceptions provided under applicable law, such as where we need to maintain records for our internal business purposes, as required by law, or for other permitted purposes.
We will maintain records of requests that are made that include the date of request, nature of request, manner in which the request was made, the date of our response, the nature of our response, and the basis for any denial of the request if it is denied in whole or part.